Experience life in the vibrant and diverse city of Cambridge, while being within easy walking or cycling distance of campus.
We have a range of houses, all located within two miles of our University. The Collier Road houses are closest, with some having garden gates that open up right onto the campus!
Our houses are different sizes, with between two and ten students living together. Most of the houses have shared bathrooms, but there are a few en suites available. University houses are managed by ARU, and our Housing Management team will be on hand to help you with any queries once you move in.
Cambridge property comparison chart
Back to top
- Within two miles of campus – with some being right next door
- All bills included (gas, water, electricity, internet and possessions insurance)
- En suite and non-en suite rooms available
- On-call emergency support during evenings and weekends
- Washer dryer (in some properties)
- Small garden/patio area (in some properties)
- Bicycle storage (in some properties or nearby)
- Letter box
- Repairs and maintenance included in the rent
- We're unable to offer parking
- Single bed (3ft) and mattress with mattress protector
- Storage: each room will have a combination of a chest of drawers, bookcase or bedside table
- Desk and chair
- Rubbish bin
- Seven rooms have their own shower with use of a shared toilet and sink
En suite rooms (23 available)
Back to top
Before you move in
We'll ask you to pay £300 advanced rent to book your room. This will be deducted from your first rent payment once you've moved in, and is not a refundable deposit.
You'll pay rent in instalments throughout your tenancy. For current rent prices, please check our cost comparison chart.
Cambridge halls and houses cost comparison chart
If you'd like to book a room in a University house, simply apply online.