Peter Taylor House
Because it’s right at the heart of campus, Peter Taylor House is close to all University facilities, including the new Students’ Union chill-out and advice hub. There are lots of high street shops less than ten minutes' walk away too.
The 256 rooms are split into 38 flats, and all of the rooms are en suite. There's also a launderette and bicycle storage available for residents. Peter Taylor House is managed by ARU, and our Housing Management team will be on hand to help you with any queries once you move in.
Cambridge property comparison chart
Back to top
- On campus
- All bills included (gas, water, electricity, internet and possessions insurance)
- Wi-Fi and wired internet
- En suite rooms
- Residential Assistants living on-site
- 24-hour campus security and external CCTV
- Repairs and maintenance service included in the rent
- Cleaning provided in communal areas three times a week
- Self-service launderette
- Bicycle storage
- Mail collection point on campus
- We're unable to offer parking except to Blue Badge holders
- Single bed (3ft) and mattress with mattress protector
- Wardrobe with shelf
- Desk and chair
- Book shelf
- Chest of drawers
- Rubbish bin
Back to top
Before you move in
We'll ask you to pay £300 advanced rent to book your room. This will be deducted from your first rent payment once you've moved in, and is not a refundable deposit.
You'll pay rent in instalments throughout your tenancy. For current rent prices, please check our cost comparison chart.
Cambridge halls and houses cost comparison chart
If you'd like to book a room in Peter Taylor House, simply apply online.