Swinhoe is on campus, so it’s really close to University facilities, plus there are plenty of high street shops and a cinema ten minutes' walk away.
Swinhoe is a smaller hall with just 126 rooms, which are mostly non-en suite. There’s also a launderette, a small garden and bicycle storage available for residents. Swinhoe is managed by ARU and our Housing Management team will be on hand to help you with any queries once you move in.
Cambridge property comparison chart
Back to top
- On campus
- All bills included (gas, water, electricity, internet and possessions insurance)
- Wi-Fi and wired internet
- En suite and non-en suite rooms available
- Residential Assistants living on-site
- 24-hour campus security and external CCTV
- Cleaning provided in communal areas three times a week
- Repairs and maintenance service included in the rent
- Self-service launderette
- Bicycle storage
- Individual mail boxes
- Parcel collection point on campus
- We're unable to offer car parking
- Single bed (3ft) and mattress with mattress protector
- Sink (non en-suite rooms only)
- Chest of drawers
- Desk and chair
- Book shelf
- Mini fridge
- Rubbish bin
- Desk lamp
En suite rooms (11 available)
Back to top
Before you move in
We'll ask you to pay £300 advanced rent to book your room. This will be deducted from your first rent payment once you've moved in, and is not a refundable deposit.
You'll pay rent in instalments throughout your tenancy. For current rent prices, please check our cost comparison chart.
Cambridge halls and houses cost comparison chart
If you'd like to book a room in Swinhoe, simply apply online.