Located on East Road directly opposite our Cambridge campus, Anastasia House is close to University facilities and there are lots of high street shops less than five minutes' walk away.
The rooms are split into ten flats, with most being en suite, and there's a launderette, common room and bicycle storage available for residents. Anastasia House is managed by ARU, and our housing team will be on hand to help you with any queries once you move in.
Cambridge property comparison chart
Back to top
- On campus
- All bills included (gas, water, electricity, internet and possessions insurance)
- Wi-Fi and wired internet
- En suite and non-en suite rooms available
- Cleaning provided in communal areas three times a week
- Self-service launderette
- Common room
- Bicycle storage
- Individual mail boxes
- Parcel collection point on campus
- Residential Assistants living on-site
- 24-hour campus security and external CCTV
- Repairs and maintenance service included in the rent
- We're unable to offer car parking
- Small double bed (4ft) with mattress and mattress protector
- Wardrobe with shelf
- Desk and chair
- Mini fridge
- Rubbish bin
- Desk lamp
- Under-bed storage (some rooms include a storage box too)
En suite rooms (61 available) contain:
Back to top
Before you move in
We'll ask you to pay £300 advanced rent to book your room. This will be deducted from your first rent payment once you've moved in, and is not a refundable deposit.
You'll pay rent in instalments throughout your tenancy. For current rent prices, please check our cost comparison chart.
Cambridge halls and houses cost comparison chart
If you'd like to book a room in Anastasia House, simply apply online.