While living here

Here you'll find answers to questions our students ask about living in university accommodation, including cleaning, having visitors, registering with a doctor and dentist, and getting support if you need it.

If you've got any other questions, please contact us.

+ What happens if there is another lockdown?
+ Who can I expect to live with?
+ Who will clean my accommodation?
+ Can I smoke or use e-cigarettes?
+ How will you tell me about repairs and maintenance?
+ Can I have visitors?
+ Who can I go to for support?
+ How can I register with a doctor or dentist?
+ Who can help if I'm being disturbed or not getting on with people?
+ What happens if I withdraw or intermit?
+ Can I move out early?