Frequently asked questions by current residents

You'll find this information useful if you're currently living in the Student Village, Peter Taylor House, Swinhoe, Anastasia House, Collier Road or any of our University houses.

If you live somewhere else, speak to staff in your accommodation or check your residents' handbook.

How do I report a repair?

Who can help if I'm being disturbed or not getting on with people nearby?

What do I do if I lock myself out of my accommodation or lose my key?

What happens if I'm unable to pay my rent for any reason?

Are my personal possessions automatically insured?

Do I need a TV licence?