Partners and collaborators
By working closely with the optical and pharmaceutical industries, we're in a unique position to understand the needs of patients, service providers and private sector companies.
We have teamed up with healthcare software solutions provider Medisoft in a knowledge transfer partnership to help test new patient records software. For more details, visit the Medisoft Limited website.
Contact lens evaluation
For more details, visit the UltraVision website.
We work with ophthalmologists at various hospitals for:
- multi-centre trials on glaucoma progression and management
- quality and safety of new models of community care of glaucoma patients
- wide field corneal specular microscopy as an adjunct to new modalities of transplant surgery.
We also work with the NHS on clinical trials.
VERI collaborates with NHS staff and academics both within the UK and abroad.
- John Allsop, Royal Air Force College
- Professor Anthony Bron, University of Oxford
- Professor Roger Buckley, Emeritus Professor, ARU
- Dr Aman Chandra, Southend NHS Trust
- Professor Adrian Davis, UCL
- Professor Brian Moore, University of Cambridge
- Dr James Myerscough, BMI Southend Private Hospital
- Dr Manbir Nagra
- Professor Konrad Pesudovs, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Professor Madhavan Rajan, Addenbrookes NHS Trust
- Professor Rajiv Raman, Sankara Netharalaya ye Hospital, India
National and international collaborators
- Dr Tasanee Braithwaite, Guy's and ST Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
- Aditi Das, Health Education Yorkshire and the Humber
- Stylianos Georgoulas, Cambridge University Hospital NHS Trust
- Dr Hena Wali Haque, Cambridge University Hospitals Foundation Trust
- Niral Karia, Southend NHS Trust
- Jonathan Keenan, Nuffield Health Plymouth Hospital
- Manzar Saeed, Queen Elizabeth Hospital NHS Trust
- Asma Sajid, Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Foundation Trust
- Ghulam Shabbir, Pakistan Community Association of Peterborough
- Dr Aman Sharma, Southend Hospital
- Marianne Shiew, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
- Alexander Silvester, SpaMedica
- Dr Ahalya Subramanian, City University, London
- Dr Ian Tapply, Cambridge University Hospital NHS Trust
- Professor Dingchang Zheng, University of Coventry
- Dr Zhiqing Chen, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou
- Professor Felix Chen, SUSTech, Shenzen
- Dr Anupama Biswas, Kurseong Sub-divisional Hospital, Darjeeling
- Sarika Gopalakrishnan, Elite School of Optometry, Chennai
- Dr Elena Aggius-Vella, Unit for Visually Impaired People, Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia, Genova
- Dr Claudio Campus, Unit for Visually Impaired People, Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia, Genova
- Professor Monica Gori, Unit for Visually Impaired People, Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia, Genova
- Dr Bhojraj Adhikari, Nepal Health Research Council
- Dr Hara Maya Gurung, Himalaya Eye Hospital
- Niraj Joshi, Nepalese Association of Optometrists
- Professor Nirmal Lamichhane, Bhuvana-Govinda (BG) Hospital and Research Centre
- Dr Robin Maskey, Diabetes and Endocrinology Association of Nepal
- Tara Sharma, Gandaki Medical College and Teaching Hospital
- Dr Sarita Tuladhar, Gandaki Medical College and Teaching Hospital
- Professor Tirthalal Upadhyaya, Gandaki Medical College and Teaching Hospital and Diabetes, Thyroid and Endocrinology Care Centre
Professor Artal, Pablo, University of Murcia
Dr Paisan Ruamvibooksuk, Rajavithi Hospital, Bangkok
Professor John Robson, University of Houston
Find out about our funders.