International Student Advice Service
Our International Student Advice Service offers a range of services for international, EU and EEA students.
We can answer general questions about your entitlements as an international student, or offer more specialist help. Just drop in to see one of our advisers – we're available Monday–Friday, 51 weeks of the year.
- A free International Orientation Programme for new students
- Immigration advice upon arrival including police registration
- Tier 4 visa extension service
- Advice on working in the UK during and after your studies
- Help with opening a bank account in the UK
- Advice on health entitlements in the UK
- Social events for international students
- Organised trips around the UK
- Four newsletters each year
- Airport pick-up service