Emergency help and crisis support

If you need help, please take action straight away. There is always someone who can help you.

If you’re worried about your safety, Call 999 immediately. If you’re well enough to travel, take yourself to your nearest accident and emergency department (A&E).

+ Suicidal feelings

+ Mental health crisis

+ Doctor (GP) and health services

+ Fears for your safety

+ On campus support

+ Sexual violence

Counselling at ARU

The Counselling and Wellbeing Service is available to all ARU students and offers a free and confidential service to promote mental health and wellbeing.

Find out more

Report an incident of harassment

Report incidents of bullying, discrimination, harassment, hate crimes, sexual violence and domestic abuse.

Report an incident