About the Centre for Innovation in Higher Education
Building on the work of Anglia Learning & Teaching and the University-wide Pedagogic Research Community, CIHE advances the intersection between innovative educational research and pedagogic practice to improve learning and teaching across ARU and beyond.
The objectives of the Centre for Innovation in Higher Education are:
- To establish an educational laboratory model to drive research-informed innovation in higher education teaching, learning and assessment in order to improve student outcomes.
- To enhance pedagogic research and scholarship in our institution and across the sector.
- To contribute high quality research outputs worthy of inclusion in the Research Excellence Framework.
- To enhance our learning and teaching profile by showcasing ARU strengths and distinctiveness.
- To develop and embed stakeholder engagement via key partnerships.
- To create revenue streams to support activities of the Centre.