Lab services and facilities
In our lab in Cambridge, we use Salimetrics reagents, antibodies and kits.
Salimetrics is widely regarded as a global leader in salivary bioscience, they lead the field in developing saliva collection methods and assay technology and are trusted around the world to get reliable results.
- We're based in ARU's new Science Centre. Our bespoke labs offer the only Salimetrics-approved Centre of Excellence service in the UK, and we are the only UK academic institution offering this service.
- Consistent, reliable and high quality results are produced by an experienced team with 15 years' salivary bioscience experience.
- Robust, routine data quality control policy and checks.
- Automated, high-throughput Tecan liquid handling systems
- Options for data delivery in as little as five to 40 days
We routinely analyse the following biomarkers, although others may be available. Please contact us to discuss.
- C-Reactive Protein
- Secretory Immunoglobulin A (SIgA)
- Transferrin/ Blood Contamination
- Uric Acid
- Testosterone (undergoing validation)
- Other analytes may be available please contact us to discuss.