What happens on the day?
Open Days are your chance to:
- chat to our Student Ambassadors about life at university
- meet our tutors and attend a course or faculty talk
- find out about our Students' Union, clubs and societies
- attend talks about student life, finance, careers and personal statements
- chat to one of our degree apprentice experts
- speak to our Admissions Team about how to apply.
With our virtual tours, you can also take look inside our student accommodation and explore our campuses in Chelmsford, Cambridge and Peterborough at any time.
If you're a blue badge holder, please get in touch with us before the event to arrange parking: call our Admissions Customer Service Team on 01245 686868 or email email@example.com.