Reduce your graduate recruitment costs and develop the skills you need in your workforce, with the degree apprenticeship programme from Anglia Ruskin University.
Degree apprenticeships provide relevant, cost-effective work-based learning. They're a collaboration between employers, apprentices and our University. You develop emerging talent through high-quality learning, while apprentices gain a university qualification alongside real work experience.
The Government is providing generous financial support for employers. Larger companies will be able to use their Apprenticeship Levy payments to cover the cost of apprentices' tuition fees. From 1 April 2019, smaller companies with an annual wage bill of less than £3m will have 95% of the cost of apprentice tuition fees met by the Government.
By partnering with Anglia Ruskin University to offer degree apprenticeships, you can:
We can support your talent attraction activities by connecting you with prospective degree apprentices using our vacancy listings service.
There are currently two funding models.
From 1 April 2019, companies with an annual salary bill of less than £3m pay 5% of the total course fees. The remaining 95% is funded by the Government. The list below shows a breakdown of the tuition fees you can expect to pay.
All tuition fees correct as at 1 April 2019.
Companies with an annual salary bill of more than £3m contribute 0.5% over the £3m into an Apprentice Levy. You'll then be able to use funds in your Digital Account to fund apprenticeships for existing staff or new apprentices. The Government provides £1.10 for every £1 you pay in.
Anglia Ruskin is at the forefront of the development of degree apprenticeships. We work with partners in a range of fields, including digital and IT, engineering, management, construction, nursing and education.
We currently offer the following courses:
Find answers to some frequently asked questions about degree apprenticeships.
If you'd like to talk to a member of our team, please email email@example.com and we'll respond as soon as possible, alternatively please call 01245 686707.