This page contains the latest information on when sports club training will be taking place and how you can get involved.
Clubs train between the following dates:
- Trimester 1 – 20 September to 12 December 2021
- Trimester 2 – 17 January to 25 March 2022 or last BUCS fixture
Cambridge training timetable 2021-22 (subject to change)
Chelmsford training timetable 2021-22 (subject to change)
Booking a place
You must book in advance of all club training sessions (including taster sessions).
Please follow these COVID-19 measures, which have been put in place to protect your safety.
- If you have a temperature, cough, headaches or generally feel unwell, DO NOT attend sports club activity
- Only attend if you have a confirmed booking.
- Bring your own drink, labelled with your name.
- Use of face coverings is encouraged in indoor spaces, when not actively participating
- Wash your hands regularly before, during and after the training session.
- Test yourself regularly (we recommend twice per week). .Test kits can be collected for free from the iCentre.
- Follow guidance provided by the sports coach
Book your place
Notes on making your booking
- When making your first booking click the ‘Forgotten your password?’ link.
- Enter your Email Address (ARU email address if you are staff or a student) and click the ‘Request Password’ link.
- You will receive an email in the next couple of minutes, follow the link to reset your password in the email.
- Enter Personal Member ID (this is the seven-digit number which will be displayed at the top of the reset email you have received) and your preference of a password for the booking system.
- Click the ‘Save’ link and then ‘Return to login page’ on the next screen.
- Login with your Email Address and your new password.
- Select booking site – Chelmsford/Cambridge
- You can search for available activities by date (please be aware that bookings can only be made up to a week in advance).