Ricardo Andre dos Santos Simoes
Senior Lecturer Practitioner in Clinical Skills & Simulation
Faculty:Faculty of Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care
School:School of Medicine
Ricardo is one of the lecturers in Clinical Skills. He has vast experience working in critical care, emergency and pre-hospital settings.
Ricardo works as a Resuscitation Officer and Outreach Specialist Nurse in practice. He is an Independent Prescriber and an Advanced Clinical Practitioner (ACP) trainee.
Ricardo´s areas of expertise are emergency care, triage, deteriorating patient resuscitation and clinical simulation.
- Clinical simulation
- Critical care
- Emergency Medicine
- Deteriorating patient Resuscitation
Ricardo is one of the Senior Lecturer Practitioners for Clinical Skills.
- Nursing Degree, University of Coimbra, Portugal
- Advanced Life Support Instructor, Resuscitation Council UK
- European Paediatric Advanced Life Support Instructor, Resuscitation Council UK
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Masters (ongoing), Anglia Ruskin University
- Non-Medical Independent Prescriber V-300, Anglia Ruskin University