We extend a warm welcome to students from Bangladesh.
Here you'll find out about the entry requirements for Anglia Ruskin and the qualification equivalents from your home country. You'll also find information about how to apply, fees and scholarships, events we're holding and contact details for us and our approved agents in your country.
You can study an undergraduate, Masters or research degree at ARU.
You'll find an application link on all our course pages.
If you have any questions about studying at ARU, call us on +44 (0)1245 686868 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
for students coming from Bangladesh to Anglia Ruskin
If you’re applying for an undergraduate course (year 1 entry) you must hold one of the following:
• 2-year Bachelor degree in a related subject from a recognised institution with 60% or above
• Diploma (from the Bangladesh Technical Education Board or other recognised institution) in a related subject with 60% or above
• CRIC or Anglia Ruskin approved Foundation Programme
• International Baccalaureate with 24 points.
If you’re applying for a postgraduate taught course you must hold one of the following:
• 2 year Master's degree (when following a 2 year Bachelor degree) with 60% (Grade B/CGPA 3.0) or above
• 4 year Bachelor degree from the Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) with 60% (Grade B/CGPA 3.0) or above
• MBBS and BDS degrees with 60% (Grade B / CGPA 3.0) or above will be considered on an individual basis
• Successful completion of recognised Pre-Masters course e.g. CRIC (when following a 4 year Bachelor degree from a recognised university).
Interested in our postgraduate research degrees? Please visit our postgraduate research pages, where you’ll find entry requirements.
Some of our courses may have extra requirements, such as portfolios for art and design courses. These are outlined in our course pages.
If you don't meet academic requirements for undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses then Cambridge Ruskin International College (CRIC) can help. CRIC provides foundation and pre-Masters courses which will help you meet the requirements for our degrees.
English language requirements
If English is not your first language you'll need to be able to show you have the required level of English language. This is so we can ensure you'll be able to follow your course.
If you don't meet our English language requirements, our Language Centre offers a range of courses which could help you achieve the level required for entry onto a degree course.
Here are some links to important information that’ll help you with your application to Anglia Ruskin University: