Our peer to peer Teaching Review Scheme is developmental.
The Scheme is there to:
help academic colleagues to get the recognition they deserve for their teaching;
- provide an opportunity for peer to peer conversations about learning and teaching practice;
- validate CPD in learning and teaching as important to our ambitions;
- demonstrate our focus on supporting and providing good quality teaching.
As a result of the above, we anticipate (and have evidence to support):
- improved confidence in the quality of our learning and teaching practice;
- improved student ratings of our learning and teaching practice;
- increased participation in the Anglia Professional Recognition Scheme, which provides a route to national recognition for teachers in HE;
- more targeted CPD opportunities for learning and teaching practice.
We've created a Teaching Review Canvas site (login required) to support reviewers and reviewees.
Teaching Reviewer Training
We run Teaching Reviewer Training every year and will announce dates on our Upcoming events page.