Our primary focus will be on veterans and their families, with the following objectives:
- to produce and publish world class research, evaluations and reports
- to influence national policy and practice delivery demonstrably
- to create an environment for enquiry and innovation
- to work collaboratively across disciplines and institutions, including all of Anglia Ruskin University’s faculties and research institutes
- to generate continuing income through consultancy and research opportunities
- to develop a network relationship with individuals and institutions to draw on knowledge and enable innovative proposals for research to be called Veterans Training Research and Education Network (VeTREN)
- to develop the nationally funded Veterans Research Hub1.
1 Funded by the Forces in Mind Trust and Cayo Foundation.