Social care

Three students from different countries discussing social inclusion

If you want to make a difference to people's lives, a career in social work, social policy, counselling or social care could be for you.

Our social work degree is nationally recognised and will enable you to register with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) as a social worker. Meanwhile, our social policy course will open up a range of rewarding careers in areas such as criminal justice, housing, health and the police. And our counselling courses will train you to become a professional working with children and young people, or adults.