At Anglia Ruskin University, we are committed to protecting your personal information when you use our services and want to be clear about the data we collect and process
- ARU and its partners collect and store the personal data of individuals who study with us or who enquire directly to us and your personal data may be used for a range of Anglia Ruskin University marketing activities.
- We recommend accessing Microsoft Teams via a desktop computer as you will not need to register install software or an app - you can simply join the stream via the link in your browser.
- When using the Microsoft Teams platform, other participants will be able to view your registered name and will be able to view or hear any questions asked. Where the event is recorded, this applies to wider audiences too.
- ARU uses the event data exclusively for delivering the event and providing access to other prospective students in future, and that these are legitimate informing purposes which do not require consent.
- ARU does not use any data automatically gathered by Microsoft Teams regarding user devices, systems and location data.
- Some user data will be processed in the US but not event recordings, and any data processed in the US is compliant with GDPR via US:EU Privacy Shield.
By clicking the below and entering the Microsoft Teams event, you are agreeing that you have read and understood this information.