Course detail and funding
Our Senior Leader Masters Degree Apprenticeship has been designed to develop current and future strategic leaders in your organisation.
The core modules cover the key components to aid and advance strategic thinking and decision making. The assignments and assessments are contextualised to the workplace environment, making them directly relevant to your business. The award for this apprenticeship is a Master of Business Administration (MBA).
Our Senior Leader Masters Degree Apprenticeship covers the following modules.
- Strategic Leadership
- Marketing Planning
- Organisational Behaviour
- Strategic Management
- Operations and Project Management
- Leadership and Change
- Finance For Decision Making
- Human Resources Management and Leadership
- Entrepreneurial Action
Our course is:
- delivered part-time over two years
- delivered through blended learning: work-based study and online through our Learning Management System, Canvas
- includes four senior leader business education workshops per year
- leads to the MBA and professional recognition through the award of Chartered Manager
- suitable for existing staff, emerging talent and new recruits
- suitable for apprentices who meet the minimum entry requirements
- Designed for those who have a workplace for support and guidance for the duration of the apprenticeship
You'll find more information on the course page, where apprentices can also find out how to apply.
Fees and funding
The total fees for this course are £18,000, over two years.
You can use the Apprentice Levy towards course fees.
- Companies with an annual salary bill of less than £3m: you'll pay 5% of the total course fees, payable in monthly instalments
- Companies with annual salary bill of more than £3m: you'll contribute 0.5% over the £3m into the Apprentice Levy. You'll then be able to use funds in your Digital Account to fund apprenticeships for existing staff or new apprentices. The Government provides £1.10 for every £1 you pay in.
Take a look at our FAQs for more information about the Apprenticeship Levy and funding.
Find out more about the benefits to your business offered by our Senior Leader Masters Degree Apprenticeship.