Course detail and funding
Our BSc (Hons) Digital Marketing Degree Apprenticeship course includes a range of core modules related to the development of digital marketing skills that are relevant to your business.
The following modules will be covered on the Digital Marketing Degree Apprenticeship course.
- Understanding Work Based Learning and Your Sector
- Principles of Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Introduction to Campaign Planning
- Introduction to Organisations and Management
- Understanding Consumers and the Customer Journey
- Data Analytics for the Digital Marketer
- B2B Marketing
- International Marketing
- Developing Content for Campaigns
- Project Management
- Strategic Brand Management
- Creating Impact through Compelling and Visual Content
- Retail and Shopper Marketing
- Undertaking the Campaign
- Financial Management and Professional Services Marketing
- Evaluating Campaign Impact
- International Intercultural Management
Our course is:
- delivered part-time over three years
- blended learning: online study combined with work-place learning and one-day workshops over the course of each year
- suitable for existing staff, emerging talent and new recruits
- suitable for apprentices aged 17 or over, who meet the minimum entry requirements
- designed for those who have a mentor to support and guide them in their study and career progression for the duration of the apprenticeship.
You'll find more information on the course page, where apprentices can also apply.
Fees and funding
The total fees for this course are £21,000 over three years.
You can use the Apprenticeship Levy towards course fees.
- Companies with an annual salary bill of less than £3m: you'll pay 5% of the total course fees, payable in monthly instalments.
- Companies with annual salary bill of more than £3m: you'll contribute 0.5% over the £3m into the Apprentice Levy. You'll then be able to use funds in your Digital Account to fund apprenticeships for existing staff or new apprentices. The Government provides £1.10 for every £1 you pay in.
Take a look at our FAQs for more information about the Apprenticeship Levy and funding.
Find out more about the benefits to your business offered by our BSc (Hons) Digital Marketing.