Course detail and funding
Use our Digital and Technology Solutions Specialist Degree Apprenticeship to develop the skills to apply advanced data science tools and techniques in your organisation, and inform strategic decision making.
The assignments and assessments for all modules are contextualised to the workplace environment, allowing you to develop your people whilst simultaneously impacting positively on your organisation.
The following modules will be covered on the Digital and Technology Solutions Specialist Degree Apprenticeship course.
Exploratory Data Analysis
- Machine Learning Techniques
- Data Engineering and Big Data
Deep Learning and Applications
- Advanced Time Series Analysis
- Machine Learning Bootcamp
- Major Project
Our course is:
- delivered part-time over two years
- blended learning: online study combined with work-place learning, immersive teaching weeks and a hackathon-style bootcamp which simulate real-life environments
- suitable for existing staff, emerging talent and new recruits
- suitable for apprentices aged 17 or over, who meet the minimum entry requirements
- designed for those who have a mentor to support and guide them in their study and career progression for the duration of the apprenticeship.
You'll find more information on the course page, where apprentices can also apply.
Fees and funding
The total fees for this course are £21,000, over two years.
You can use the Apprentice Levy towards course fees.
- Companies with an annual salary bill of less than £3m: you'll pay 5% of the total course fees, payable in monthly instalments.
- Companies with annual salary bill of more than £3m: you'll contribute 0.5% over the £3m into the Apprentice Levy. You'll then be able to use funds in your Digital Account to fund apprenticeships for existing staff or new apprentices. The Government provides £1.10 for every £1 you pay in.
Take a look at our FAQs for more information about the Apprenticeship Levy and funding.
Find out more about the benefits to your business offered by our Digital and Technology Solutions Specialist Degree Apprenticeship.