Course detail and funding
Our BA (Hons) Chartered Manager degree apprenticeship course includes a range of core modules related to the development of management skills. The assignments and assessments are contextualised to the workplace environment.
The following modules will be covered on the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship course.
- Understanding Work Based Learning and Your Sector
- Managing People, Customers and Markets
- Managing a Sustainable Business
- Work Based Practice
- Managing Projects and Organisational Change
- Work Based Project
- Leadership in Practice
- Financial Management and Financial Forecasting
- Strategic Management
- Work Based Major Project
- Work Based Project Impact and Review
- Reflections on Practice and Career Progression
Our course is:
- delivered part-time over four years
- blended learning: online study combined with work-place learning and six one-day workshops per year
- suitable for existing staff, emerging talent and new recruits
- suitable for apprentices aged 17 or over, who meet the minimum entry requirements
- designed for those who have a mentor to support and guide them in their study and career progression for the duration of the apprenticeship.
You'll find more information on the course page, where apprentices can also apply.
Fees and funding
The total fees for this course are £22,000, over four years.
You can use the Apprentice Levy towards course fees.
- Companies with an annual salary bill of less than £3m: you'll pay 5% of the total course fees, payable in monthly instalments.
- Companies with annual salary bill of more than £3m: you'll contribute 0.5% over the £3m into the Apprentice Levy. You'll then be able to use funds in your Digital Account to fund apprenticeships for existing staff or new apprentices. The Government provides £1.10 for every £1 you pay in.
Take a look at our FAQs for more information about the Apprenticeship Levy and funding.
Find out more about the benefits to your business offered by our Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship.