Right to study

The UK Government requires us to make sure you are eligible to study in the UK (often referred to as a right to study check). When you come to the iCentre to collect your ARU Student ID card, you will need to bring a form of identification with you.

Our acceptable forms of identification are:

  • a passport
  • European Union residency card
  • driving licence
  • birth certificate
  • a valid visa (if applicable).

If you won't have this documentation with you when you arrive on campus, please contact us at icentre@anglia.ac.uk

Staff will be there to help you through the process on campus.

If you’re receiving a maintenance loan we will confirm your registration to the Student Loan Company (SLC) when you come to collect your Student ID Card.

What next?

View your teaching timetable