For the majority of courses, you'll be able to register online with us before you start at ARU.
Please note you'll only be able to register as a student if your offer is unconditional and you've firmly accepted the place. Once you've accepted, you'll receive an email (your joining email) from your Admissions Officer to tell you when and how to register. International students must also have received their CAS before they can register.
How to register
Read your step-by-step guide to registering at ARU.
Look out for an email called 'Your ARU User Account'. This will include your ARU username and password.
Once you've received this email it's time to complete the Registration Task on e:Vision - our student administration system.
- Go to e:Vision
- You'll be prompted to change your password and register your security information for Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA).
(If you are re-registering for your course, you will be prompted for MFA before accessing the e:Vision login screen)
- Enter your ARU Username & Password, click Login.
- Click on the 'Registration' tile
Once you've completed the Registration Task, other useful information and links will appear.
During the Registration Task you’ll be asked to upload a copy of your official ID, until such time as you are able to attend in person to complete Right to Study Check.
Things to have with you when you register
- A scanned copy of your official ID. You’ll need to upload this during the registration task.
- A high-quality head and shoulders passport style photo. This will appear on your student ID card.
- If you are an undergraduate student awaiting a loan approval, have your finance Customer Reference Number with you as you will need this to complete the 'Course Fees' tile.
- Please note, if you are a Postgraduate student in receipt of a student loan, the money is paid into your bank account
Your Student ID Card