Arrange your accommodation

Students talking in the kitchen

Our Residential Service can offer you advice and guidance on finding accommodation.

Our Residential Service Team will help you find accommodation and tell you what to bring with you.

If you're living away from home and plan to bring your TV with you, don't forget you'll need your own TV licence. You’ll also need to make sure your personal belongings are insured.

What next?

Information for international students

Getting ARU ready