Our Partners Scholarship is for students who have completed a degree course at one of our partner colleges, and want to start a Masters or a research programme here at ARU.
There are three levels of scholarship, ranging from £400 up to £2,000 in your first year of study.
- £2,000 if you’re applying for a postgraduate taught degree, and achieved a 2:1 or above in your previous studies
- £1,000 if you’re applying for a postgraduate taught degree, and achieved below a 2:1 in your previous studies
- £400 if you’re applying for a postgraduate research degree
This scholarship is a fee discount. We'll deduct it from the tuition fees in your first year.
To be eligible for our Partners Scholarship you must:
- already hold a full undergraduate honours degree (BA, BSc, BEng, BOptom), Masters degree (MA, MSc, MEng), Postgraduate Certificate or Postgraduate Diploma that is validated by Anglia Ruskin University (or Anglia Polytechnic University)
- be starting a postgraduate taught or postgraduate research course at ARU. You can be studying full-time or part-time
- be from the UK or EU.
How to apply
There is no need to apply. You'll automatically receive our Partners Scholarship if you meet the eligibility criteria.
As part of the application process we'll ask to see original copies of your previous degree certificate(s), including those that have been validated by Anglia Ruskin University (or Anglia Polytechnic University).
Read the full scholarships terms and conditions