Our Alumni Scholarship is for students who have already completed an ARU degree course, and want to undertake further study – whether that’s a Masters degree or a research programme.
There are three levels of scholarship, ranging from £400 up to £2,000 in your first year of study.
- £2,000 if you’re applying for a postgraduate taught degrees, and achieved a 2:1 or above in your previous study
- £1,000 if you’re applying for a postgraduate taught degree, and achieved below a 2:1 in your previous study
- £400 if you’re applying for a postgraduate research degree
This scholarship is a fee discount. We'll deduct it from the tuition fees in your first year.
To be eligible for our Alumni Scholarship you must:
- be starting a postgraduate taught or postgraduate research course at ARU. You can be studying full-time or part-time
- be from the UK or EU. International students should refer to our International Alumni Scholarship
- already hold a full undergraduate honours degree, Masters degree, Postgraduate Certificate or Postgraduate Diploma from ARU. We include our predecessor institutions in this, and there is no time limit on when you completed your previous studies.
How to apply
There is no need to apply. You'll automatically receive our Alumni Scholarship if you meet the eligibility criteria.
Read the full scholarships terms and conditions