Our Cambridge Campus Sport timetable will start on Monday 14 September.
View and download the timetable - Subject to changeYou will need to book your Campus Sport session in advance of the start time
Follow these instructions to book on to a campus sport session...
1. Visit our Online Booking and Memberships Page: https://aru.ac.uk/sport/online-booking
2. Click the link to ‘Make a Booking’ on the Book Online tile.
3. When making your first online booking click the ‘Forgotten your password?’ link.
4. Enter your Email Address (ARU email address if you are a staff or student) and click the ‘Request Password’ link.
5. You will receive an email in the next couple of minutes, follow the link to reset your password in the email.
6. Enter Personal Member ID (this is the 7 digit number which will be displayed at the top of the reset email you have received) and your preference of a password for the booking system.
7. Click the ‘Save’ link and then ‘Return to login page’ on the next screen.
8. Login with your Email Address and your new password.
9. Select booking site – Cambridge.
10. You can search for available activities by date (please be aware that bookings can only be made up to a week in advance).
Please follow these COVID-19 processes to keep you safe at our sessions:
1. Campus sport sessions involve close personal contact, these sessions might not be suitable for those who are at a high risk from COVID-19. If you are unsure if you are at risk please contact a member of Team ARU.
2. Please stay at home if you are showing symptoms, living with someone who is showing symptoms or have been asked to self-isloate.
3. Only attend if you have a confirmed booking and can present an email confirmation with your booking to the Sport Activator at the start of the session.
4. Please arrive at the start time of the sessionEnter your Email Address (ARU email address if you are a staff or student) and click the ‘Request Password’ link.
5. Arrive ready to play sport - changing facilities will not be available.
6. Bring your own drink labelled with your name. Do not share your drink.
7. Make sure you sanitise your hands when you enter the facility, during and after your session.
8. Wipe the equipment with the wipes provided before and at the end of each session.
9. Please follow the signage in the facilities - such as one way systems.
10. Follow the guidance provided by the Sport Activator (COVID-19 Officer).
If you would like more information please email email@example.com.