15 - 22 January 2021, 12:00
Terms and Conditions:
Follow, Share and Tag (3 friends in the comments) on our Giveaway Post.
Team ARU are offering 2 x £20 Amazon e-gift voucher as a prize for 2 randomly selected ARU staff or students that Like, Share and Tag 3 friends in the comment section of our “Red January Giveaway” post on the official Team ARU Instagram account. The deadline for entries will be midday on Friday 22nd January 2021, after this date, all entries submitted will not be entered into the prize draw.
Our campaign is to promote Red January to encourage as many people as possible to stay active, improve and maintain positive mental wellbeing through physical activity during the bluest month of the year.
All of the below criteria must be met by the Instagram user to be considered a valid entry:
• Like the Red January Giveaway post on the official Team ARU Instagram account (posted on Friday 15th January 2021).
• Share the Red January Giveaway post on their Instagram story and/or feed.
• Comment and tag 3 friends in the comment section of the Red January Giveaway post on the official Team ARU Instagram account,
• You MUST be a current student and/or staff member at ARU as of the entry deadline (midday on Friday 22nd January 2021). Friends that are tagged do not need to be ARU students and/or staff.
• All criteria must be met by midday on Friday 22nd January 2021.
• All giveaway queries can be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Midday on Friday 22nd January 2021
Please also refer to the terms and conditions which apply to this competition and prize
1. This Competition is open to any current students and staff (the “Competitors”) of Anglia Ruskin University (“ARU”). Competitors must Like, Share and Comment, tagging 3 friends on the Red January Giveaway post on the official Team ARU Instagram. The competition closes at midday on Friday 22nd January and entries received after this closing time will not be considered as part of this Competition.
2. The winning entries will be announced the week commencing Monday 25th January with the prizes to be distributed the week commencing 1st February 2021.
3. The 2 winning entries will be randomly selected using EasyGiveaway.
4. All winning entries will be contacted via Instagram direct messaging to arrange prize distribution details. If they do not respond by the Friday 29th January 2021, the prize will be forfeited and a different winner will be randomly selected.
5. All information detailing how to enter this Competition forms part of these Terms and Conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the Competitor agrees to abide by these rules. Submission of any entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
6. All Competitors must be over the age of 16 years. Entries made by persons under the age of 16 will not be valid and will be excluded from the Competition.
7. One entry per person. Only the person commenting will be eligible however, friends tagged may also submit an entry. Multiple entries will not be considered.
o establishing that an entrant is entitled to enter the Competition
o informing entrants that they have won a prize
o confirming that an entry is valid and complies with these Terms and Conditions
o use of the photo of an entrant for up to 1 year for marketing purposes
o Data provided to ARU as part of this Competition will be kept for no longer than 1 year.
9. There will be 2 prize winners. The prize for winning the Competition is an £20 Amazon egift voucher.
10. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced, inappropriate or corrupt entries will not be accepted and will be removed. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
11. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
12. Events may occur that render the Competition itself or the awarding of prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of ARU, and accordingly ARU may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to ARU as a result thereof.
13. Prizes can only be sent to an ARU email account for electronic Amazon Vouchers.
14. Prizes will be sent via email and the Competitor/s are solely responsible for ensuring that they provide ARU with the correct email address and contact information.
15. ARU reserves the right to select an alternative winner and award any prize to another entrant in the event that:
o ARU has reasonable grounds for believing that an entrant has contravened any term or condition of entry;
o The winner fails to respond to ARU informing him/her/them of the result of the Competition within 14 days of the message being sent. If a response is not received within the 14 days’, the offer of a prize will be withdrawn with immediate effect and a new winner will be selected.
16. ARU shall not be liable for any delay in performing wholly or partially any of its obligations to the winner and/or any guests under these terms and conditions if the delay is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control including without limitation delays, changes disruptions, cancellations, diversions or substitutions however so ever caused.
17. This competition is not endorsed by Twitter, Instagram or Amazon or any other third party.
18. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
ARU reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice.
Privacy Notice: https://aru.ac.uk/privacy-and-cookies
ARU Data Protection Officer: can be contacted at: email@example.com
Your rights – You have the following rights for your personal data: to withdraw consent at any time, to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office Helpline 0303 123 1113 or www.ico.org.uk ; you may request a copy of your data from us; to request us to cease processing if you suffer damage or distress; to correct the data; to request us to erase your data; to restrict our data processing activities; request us to stop any direct marketing activities to you.