What is KEEP+?
KEEP+ will be able to help your business achieve its goals for growth by helping you overcome barriers to innovation.
By partnering with Anglia Ruskin University, KEEP+ will provide your small to medium sized enterprise (SME) with a flexible programme that will help you innovate. KEEP+ is designed to help your company:
- develop new products or services
- increase profitability
- reduce costs
- provide you with a stepping stone to larger-scale innovation opportunities
- access graduate talent.
The programme offers two interventions: Knowledge Exchange and Embed Partnerships (KEEPs) and Research and Innovation Collaborations (RICs).
How will KEEP+ help my business?
By providing your business with increased and improved access to our University’s research and development capabilities. By taking part in this programme, you’ll have the opportunity to explore new collaborative solutions in conjunction with public sector bodies, larger businesses and other SMEs in your area.
You will also be able to access graduate talent through our Innovation Internships and Knowledge Exchange and Embed Partnerships
Why does this programme exist?
The European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) has funded this programme to support business investment in research and innovation (R&I) and help foster collaboration between businesses and the higher education sector.
In doing so, KEEP+ will:
- increase innovation activity in SMEs
- strengthen local innovation ‘ecosystem(s)’ and leverage opportunities for social innovation
- leverage SME investment in R&I
- engage SMEs in knowledge exchange, collaborative and contract R&I
- enable SMEs to introduce new products and services to the market
- enable SMEs to introduce new products and services into their firms
- support the creation of new jobs
- support unique enterprises to innovate.
Is my business eligible?
Details about eligibility, terms and conditions can be found on our KEEP+ eligibility page.
For info about KEEP+ and other business support programmes contact:
Tel: +44 (0)1223 695878