2019 to be best year yet, and the last chance for SMEs to innovate with REACTOR
Published: 12 December 2018 at 16:01
2019 will be the last year the REACTOR project will receive support from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), which is also set to be the best year of the REACTOR project yet!
We have announced an increase to the maximum match-funded grant available – now doubled to offer up to £6,000. Grants can be used to access 1-2-1 consultancy
or to develop or launch a new product
, but will only be available until the conclusion in September 2019
. So, we want to make sure that as many eligible small businesses as possible are aware of the benefits of working with REACTOR.
SMEs in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough are invited to consider how applying elements of games mechanics into products and services could enhance customer experiences and influence societal behaviours. And, with participants only having until September to benefit from REACTOR’s business mentoring, support networks, match-funded grants, practical workshops, and access to our Incubator Space
– the Christmas break is the perfect time to consider registering for one of our upcoming events to find out more or to get involved.
Free to attend events due to commence in February include: a one day workshop on how to use LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®
to help analytical thinking, creative ideas and future planning; informal after work Meetups to build networks and find out more about using games mechanics to enhance products and services; introductory seminars to introduce the Big Gamification Challenge 2019; and engaging workshops where SMEs can take an early concept through our ‘Design. Develop. Publish’ process, from which point they can receive support as they refine and launch their concepts.
Sign up to any of our events via the links below to start your partnership with REACTOR:
• Build Your Future with Lego
– Monday 11 February | 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
• 'Grow Your Business' Meetup part one
– Thursday 14 February | 5.30 pm to 8.30 pm
• Big Gamification Challenge Seminar – Peterborough
– Thursday 21 February | 5.00 pm to 8.00 pm
• Big Gamification Challenge Seminar – Cambridge
– Thursday 28 February | 5.00 pm to 8.00 pm
• ‘Grow Your Business’ Meetup part two
– Thursday 14 March | 5.30 pm to 8.30 pm
• Concept Development Workshop – Peterborough
– Wednesday 20 and Thursday 21 March | 12 noon to 6.00 pm
• Concept Development Workshop – Cambridge
– Wednesday 27 and Thursday 28 March | 12 noon to 6.00 pm
Alternatively visit aru.ac.uk/reactor
or contact one of the team on firstname.lastname@example.org
for further information on grants, mentoring, networking events and practical workshops.