Knowledge Exchange and Embed Partnerships (KEEPs)
A Knowledge Exchange and Embed Partnership, known as a KEEP, is a three-way collaboration between:
- you, the business
- a graduate employee (known as a KEEP Associate) who will exchange the specialist knowledge your business needs for the valuable experience you can offer
- a Knowledge Base (Anglia Ruskin is known as a ‘knowledge base’). An academic from your chosen knowledge base will supervise the KEEP Associate and offer you consulting support throughout the collaboration.
By participating in a KEEP you can:
- support the development of new products and services
- access academic experts and qualified staff to spearhead new projects and grow your business
- obtain greater market awareness and develop your business for today’s market
- enhance your business’s strategic planning and operational efficiency
- receive assistance for the development and design of new products
- improve your performance and business operations;
- identify and gain access to new markets
- increase your competitive advantage
- increase profitability
- support innovation and business improvement
- explore new ideas
- bring new knowledge into the business.
Written agreements are drawn up between you and the Knowledge Base to make sure you own the Intellectual Property of the project.
How long does a KEEP last?
Projects typically last 12 months. Each project is different. We work with you to establish the requirements of the project, which will determine its length.
Register your interest
To register your interest in KEEP+ and learn more about how the programme can help you, get in touch with our University’s Knowledge Exchange Team.
Knowledge Exchange Manager (Simon Daly)
Tel: +44 (0)1245 683173