The Stationers' Foundation bursary
If you hold an unconditional or conditional offer for our MA Publishing course, you might be eligible to apply for this bursary.
- normally be under 25 on 1 September 2019*
- resident in the UK and classified as paying UK tuition fees
- begin their course in September 2019
- apply to the course through the normal application process
- be offered a place and accept that offer by July 2019
- not be in receipt of another major award (eg an AHRC award)
- be available for interview at Stationers' Hall in London during the weeks of 24 June and 1 July 2019.
Please send your application to Dr Tiffani Angus or Dr Laura Dietz. The deadline for applications is Thursday 23 May 2019.
If successful, you’ll receive a bursary of £6,000 as well as the chance to be mentored by an appropriate Stationer during your studies.
On successful completion of your Masters programme, you’ll also be presented with the Freedom of the Stationers' Company. You’ll be expected to take part in the life of the company and, for the first three years after your graduation, will receive annual membership free of charge.
The application form and further information is available on the Stationers' Company website.
* If you’re between 25 and 30 and wish to apply, please discuss your application with Dr Tiffani Angus or Dr Laura Dietz.