Wednesday 22 January, 12.00-14.30, YST129/130.
“Careers has no place in the curriculum” and other myths – Prof Pat Tissington, Academic Director: Employability and Skills, University of Warwick.
- The Career Focus Quiz: Assessing employability to increase student skills reflection and career aspirations – Dr Eimear Lee & Dr Helen Keyes (S&E)
- Authentic assessment – Dr James Trueman (AL&T)
- Pedagogies for the Fourth Industrial Revolution – Dr Emma Coonan (CIHE)
- Building bridges with Live Briefs: the reciprocal benefits of collaborative working – Cyndy Hawkins (AHSS)
- Get Real! - Live Briefs at ARU – Andrew Middleton (AL&T)
- Developing Graduate Capitals through the ARU Law Clinic – an embryonic idea for a research project – Dr Andrew Gilbert (B&L)
- Student's views captured using focus groups: employability benefits of Team-Based Learning (TBL) in a cohort of ophthalmic dispensing students" – Marta Vianya (FSE)
- Working with employers to design an employability enhanced curriculum – Dr Christian Kemp (AHSS)
- Am I hammered? – Elaine Brown (AL&T)
- Design thinking: co-creating employability – how learning by creating knowledge leads employability – Dr Beatriz Acevedo (B&L(
- Compassion in HE: introducing an approach to foster compassion in first-year Primary Education Studies students – John Parkin (HEMS)
- Employability in Practice – big questions and opportunities – Academic Leads for Employability
Book your place for TeachMeet by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org